1. Take out the exhausted battery.
2. Prepare the new full charged battery.
3. Put it into the drone
1. Please charge the battery with 5V/3A or 5V/2A wall charger.
2. It takes about 6 hours to fully charge the battery if you use 5V/3A charger.
3. It takes about 7 hours to fully charge battery with 5V/2A charger.
1. The battery indicator stops flashing when the fourth cell of the battery is fully charged.
2. Don't overcharge the battery, and please remove it in time when the battery is fully charged.
1. Bwine F7 battery working temperature is 10-40℃, therefore, please don't fly the drone in weather below 10℃. It might damage the battery.
2. Choose an open place with no obstacles around as the flying field. Suggest to fly in an open space with a diameter of 32ft without interference and the flight altitude be greater than 49ft to avoid ground obstacles and other signal interference from the ground.
1. Don't storage the battery with a full charge, keep 50-60% of the power.
2. The storage temperature is 10-40℃, and the best sorage temperature is 19-21℃.
3. Suggest to charge and discharge the battery once a month.
1. Don't use the battery in rain or in a humid environment, as this might cause the battery to self-ignite or even explode.
2. If the water enters the battery and the battery protection board fails, the battery can't be used normally.
3. It's forbidden to use it again if the battery is squeezed.
1. It's forbidden to use fast charger and the wall charge over 5V/3A or below 5V/2A to charge the battery.
2. It's forbidden to charge the battery with the USB port, such as the computer, car charger etc. Because these power sources are not stable enough, it might damage the battery.